10 REASONS YOU NEED A BUYER'S AGENT
Due to the age of the internet, you may think you're able to find your dream home without the help of a Realtor®. However, here are ten reasons why you still need a Buyer's Agent:
1. Convenient: Researching and Scheduling Showings can consume a lot of your time.
Why not let someone who does it professionally do it for you?
2. Market Knowledge: Realtors® understand the market, making it easier for them to find the best
home at the right price for you.
3. Insider Knowledge: Not only do Realtors® know the market, they also have access to know what
homes aren't on the market, but looking for buyers.
4. Identify Your Needs: You probably have a long list of things you're looking for in a home.
Realtors® are able to rein you in and prioritize your needs so it's not impossible to find your dream home!
5. Realtors® have access to Comps and Sales Information: Knowing what other houses similar to yours
sold for - this information will be useful when you start submitting offers.
6. Professional Negotiation: Speaking of making offers, it can be a very scary and daunting experience! Realtors® have done this many times and will help make it easier on you.
7. Mitigator of Emotions: Buying a house is very emotional. A Realtor® will remove any emotions
associated with the sale and get you your home at a great price!
8. Professional Connections: To get to the closing table, you have to go through a multitude of professionals.
A Realtor® already knows and has worked with these professionals, so you won't have to take
extra time to find your own.
9. Knowledge of Industry Standards, Legalities and Writing a Contract:
Do you know the rules to all of these? Enough said.
10. If the top nine reasons have not yet convinced you, then this one should:
A buyer's agent is free!
The agent is paid by the seller through commission. So you really have no reason NOT to use a buyer agent.